Pediatric Home Health Care Services
At Community Care, Inc., we specialize in Pediatric Home Health Care. Our staff delivers exceptional health care to give a healthy childhood to your new born. Our Pediatricians work with you and your child to create a care plan that suits your child's individual needs. Our friendly staff strive to find the right fit between caregiver, patient and family for an all-around positive experience. Community Care, Inc. works closely with Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, Children's Home of Pittsburgh and Children's Institute of Pittsburgh.
Pediatric Home Health Care Services We Offer:
- Skilled Care for Technology Dependent Patients
- Complete Pediatric & NeoNatal Nursing Care
- Central Line Care (PICC Line Care) and Maternal/ Child Care Visits
- Home health aide services to help children succeed in today's world
- Pediatric Case Managers Attend Insurance Reviews, IEP and FSP Upon Family's Request
- One-on-one Perceptive Programs
- Home Infusions
- Ventilator Care
Have Pediatric Home Health Care Questions?
Call Community Care, Inc. at (724) 216-0072 Now!
For Home Health Care Services. Call Now!